WE HAVE OVER 40 YEARS OF SCUBA EXPERTISE
With over 40 years of scuba expertise, you can shop confidently with us.
We only sell the highest quality products on the market.
Scubapro Rash Guard, T-Flex
- Rated UPF 80 by UV Standard 801 - the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Maximum comfort - maximum stretch.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.
- Looks great with the T-Flex leggings.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment a female's body.
- Available in vibrant three colors. Sizes: 5 (XS-XL).
* * *
Nylon/Spandex is the Best!
A nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly.
- The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
- Composition: 86% nylon, 14% spandex
* * *
Going Above & Beyond
SCUBAPRO's new T-FLEX long sleeve rash guards take UV protection to the next level.
T-FLEX long sleeve rash guards have been tested using the UV Standard 801 which tests fabrics in their "worst-case" scenario. In other words, in real world conditions of use - wet and stretched -- two stress factors that can adversely affect a fabric's protective qualities.
Garments that pass these stringent tests are labelled with a coveted UV Standard 801 UPF 80 tag, assuring users of the ultimate in quality and UV protection. This means, wet or dry, you have the peace of mind knowing you're fully protected.